Sunday Morning Gatherings | 10:00 a.m.
What to Expect During Covid
- We gather for a causal but meaningful worship service
- You can expect to find people informally dressed, but wearing masks. Come as you are!
- A “typical” worship gathering is about an hour long and may singing and a Gospel-centered teaching from Pastor Jim.
- During this time of Covid-19, there will be not Children’s Ministry during our worship gatherings.
- Typically, if you have children, they are welcome to stay with you for the service or we have childcare for newborns to fifth grade. Our childcare is provided by friendly, trained volunteers that have been state and federally background checked.
- Typically, for the elementary aged children, childcare includes a Gospel-centered lesson from the Jesus Storybook Bible. We love this narrative of Simply Jesus for kids and find it’s even helpful for adults!